I'm a Technical Writer at Dragos. In my free time, I write fiction. I live in San Francisco.
Previously I was a a technology journalist. Here are some clips:
- Why smartphone security is a luxury for those who can afford it
- Hollywood and hoodies: Why the media gets hackers so wrong
- Pentagon exposed some of its data on Amazon server
- Is Russian social media meddling 'cyberwarfare'?
- How a hacker could take down the electric grid
- The U.S. government needs its own IT agency
- Cybercriminals can take a class on stealing credit cards
I write short fictional stories speculating on our technological future and how things like robots, virtual reality, and increasing connectivity impact our brains, relationships, and human behavior. Check out my short fiction here. I'm currently working on a new collection that I'm keeping offline for now.